Friday, April 24, 2009

Kind Words Make My Day

I've wanted to post this e-mail for a few days but haven't been able to get onto our blog. After a particularly rough day, I found this sweet e-mail from a recent client in my in-box.

I got my pictures this afternoon, and they are awesome!!!! I loved all of them, wish I would have ordered more, maybe later. I told B we are going to have to go frame shopping now. I have to wait till the weekend, which is way to long especially with pictures that cute. I loved the little album, thank you so much. We never would have been able to take the boys someplace, so it was wonderful that you came to the house.

A

We love our clients and what we do. It is such a special privilege to capture your monumental moments and to help you make your statement of life!


No comments: