Monday, June 29, 2009

Jamison Foster Photography Clients are the BEST!

I truly enjoy talking to and working with our clients and always feel like I've made a new friend. I love bumping into clients and seeing how their kids are growing, receiving phone calls from brides and grooms who are expecting their first baby, or getting a Facebook message from one of our clients who just wanted to say hi.

Today I received a phone call from the father of one of our brides. He wanted to thank me for sharing Jamison with his family during their daughter's wedding and to let me know how much they enjoyed getting to know Jamison. He (& Jamison) both mentioned how that they felt like family now. It was very much a heart-warming and touching phone conversation that has left me smiling for the rest of the day.

Here are a few other messages that we've received that just goes to show that our clients are the BEST!!

Thank you for being part of our special occasion last week. We enjoyed how you handled everything and are looking forward to seeing your amazing pictures.

We absolutely LOVE all the photos!! my mom cried when she saw them so i know they're worth every penny and then some!

We love our job and love our clients. Thanks, everyone.

No comments: