Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Super Summer Deal #2

I am tired of summer. I love swimming and making ice cream. I look forward to summer each year, but now I have had enough. I am looking forward to fall. Cooler weather, cozy jackets, camping, the anticipation of Christmas (oh, wait--that's another season away) . . . there's so much to look forward to in the next few months.

Here are a few things that you can look forward to from us.

**This week (August5-August12) buy one 16x20 print and get another 16x20 print free! It does not have to be the same image.

**We are going to be lowering prices on our Metal Wraps and Acrylic Prints.

**Look forward to another great deal on 8x10's at the end of the month.

I just love getting a great deal. And I love sharing it with you!


Here's an oldie I just felt like sharing. Two years ago Alexis was just learning to roll over. Time sure does fly.

No comments: