Saturday, September 19, 2009

Getting Things Done

I get a thrill out of checking things off of my to-do list, even though it never seems to get any shorter, and lately I've gotten to check off START DECORATING THE NEW HOUSE. Please note that I said START because I am all for taking baby steps! :-) But start we've finally done, and it feels great! So great, in fact, that I wanted to share it with you! Here are some quick snap shots I took (don't mind the bad photography) to show you what we've been doing.

This is Ezra's room. We hung two 16x20 prints of him next to his closet door. Next step in Ezra's room---fill already bought frames w/ photographs of old cars.




This is the tiny hallway that connects Ezra & Alexis' rooms. It was so hard to get a decent shot here since there is no extra room to work with. Despite that, I love love love love love this space now that we've hung some photographs. Just ask Jamison---I tell him all the time how great I think it looks :-)


This is Alexis' room--hmmm, bet it didn't take long to figure that one out! Again, these are 16x20 prints.

Mobile above her bed.

I am thinking that the other walls (a soft lavender color) need a few metal prints hung w/ the same ribbon used on her mobile. I was thinking this one for sure.

What do you think?

Are you feeling inspired yet?

Now to get FINISH CAULKING and TOUCH UP PAINT marked off my to-do list!

No comments: