Thursday, July 29, 2010

Holiday Island Wedding Photographer~Crystal and Tyler

Remember seeing this photograph on a teaser here the other day??? Well, as promised, here are more photographs from Crystal and Tyler's Holiday Island wedding.

Whew! It has taken me forever to get these on-line. Thanks for being patient with me. Not only have we been so very busy, but we've also been sick. It started out with me getting sick for TWO weeks. Not fun at all. Then the kids (and I) have all gotten pink eye. Needless to say, I've had a hard time keeping up. But I did it! So please ENJOY!!!

All the girls getting ready . . . fussing over Crystal
The guys getting ready
After the guys got dressed, they decided it was time for a game of pool.
Tyler taking a moment to go over his vows before the ceremony.
Crystal (with Mom and Dad) just before walking down the aisle to marry the man of her dreams.

Newly married Mr. and Mrs.
Time for some bridesmaid fun
Now the guys turn
BLING!
I knew I couldn't write this post without saying a HUGE thank you to both Crystal, Tyler, and their families. It was a pleasure to work with each of you. Instead of treating us as strangers there to take a few photographs (ok, a lot of photographs), you welcomed us as one of the family. Thank you for always checking to see if we needed anything and making us feel at home!
1st Dance
PARTY TIME

No comments: