Friday, November 6, 2009

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . .

. . . a stunning canvas collection for my wall!


Canvas wraps are a stunning way to showcase your favorite images. Your image is printed on canvas & wrapped around a wooden frame. Canvas wraps need no frame & come ready to hang. Canvas wraps are available in standard sizes or can be custom made to any size.

Remember how happy I was when these arrived??? Click here to see how they looked in our old house.
In our new house, they grace the walls of our living room & still keep on making me happy!




Do you have an empty wall in your house? Not sure how to fill it? Maybe it is above your couch or fire place. Maybe it is in your dining room? Maybe it is above your bed? Maybe it is all of these places . . . regardless, take a photograph of your empty spots and e-mail them to me @ jamison@jamisonfosterphotography.com & I'll show you how it looks filled with a canvas collection.

No comments: