Wednesday, November 4, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Recap

Hi all-

Thanks for bearing with me the last couple of days. I am still unable to access my blog from home. Not sure what the problem is but I've found if I take my laptop to town, I can get back on. Hurray for back up plans!

So, to catch back up, we are showcasing great gift ideas for friends and family this holiday season. Who knows . . . you might even find something you want . . . I know I did :)

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me . . .

. . . a lovely Christmas card!



On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . .

. . . a pocket sized Accordion wallet!


On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . .

. . . great gift ideas for children & teens!


On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . .

. . . fun, personal stocking stuffers!

Stocking stuffers are only available for a limited time. Contact the studio to order yours!

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . .

. . . a gift certificate from Jamison Foster Photography!

Want to give your loved one a special gift this year? Treat them to their very own photography session with Jamison Foster Photography. Now, that's sure to please. :)

Call or e-mail this week, and let me know that you would like to treat your true love this Christmas (& mention this post) to receive $25 off a basic session.

No comments: