Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog Broke, Oh No!

Sorry about the missing blog posts. I know I've promised more great gift ideas. I've been unable to log in to our blog from my home computer (anyone who knows how to fix it, I'd love to hear how :) so far all we've tried has failed). So, I've continued on our facebook page. If you have Facebook, send us a friend request. We're Jamison Fosterphotography (no space). For the rest of you, I am going to try my best to get caught up on Wednesday. Here's what you have to look forward to:
*accordion brag books
*Christmas ornaments
*key chains
*compact mirrors
& a lot of other great gift ideas. Plus, our much anticipated jewelry line will be announced.

Again, sorry about the delay. We're hoping to be back on track soon.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: